Heroes of the Storm Forums

MASTER SUPPORT STREAMER

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Deathclaw » November 22, 2017 9:58pm | Report
Hey what's up guys. My names Dag, and I've been playing hots since beta. I love the game and the community behind it, however I've noticed a lack of high level streamers (most especially in the support role) for the community to follow and enjoy. I started streaming my HL grind (currently masters) last week and am looking to stream about three to four times a week. I want to offer an entertaining stream while still showing high level game play. Even if you aren't a support main, don't hesitate to come on down and flame me :v)

I can be found at twitch.tv/dagamier_hots

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Deathclaw
Quote | PM | +Rep by peldor » November 30, 2017 9:25am | Report
As a support-wanabe, I was interested in this stream. As a suggestion, I watch streams to learn. Just watching doesn't really help me. I would recommend actually talking, explaining why you are doing what you are doing--even if there is no one actually live watching. People like me goes back and watches previous videos. Just a suggestion.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
peldor

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved