Heroes of the Storm Forums

Maximum damage Nova build

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Botutu » August 3, 2015 9:45am | Report
Hi all,
Here is a very usable Nova build for maximum burst damage. This is a build that I use in ranked (rank 1). It gives you the possibility to insta-kill almost every squish if you are 1 level in the lead or if they are around 90% HP.

Things that I would like to switch is Anti-Armor Shells to One in the Chamber. Since you will be doing a minimum of two auto attacks during your skill sequence (Pinning, auto attack, snipe, holo, auto attack) you will get an increase of 160% damage on your auto attacks instead of 150% from AA. Add your heroic to that sequence, if you have Precision strike, and you will do an additional 240% instead of 150%.

Furthermore in high level ranked I would always go for Precision Strike opposed to Triple Tap. Triple tap is fun if you play against less skilled players but against skilled players it is usually useless.

Any suggestion or discussion is welcome :)!

Botutu

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved