Heroes of the Storm Forums

Valla - Auto Attack Build (Video)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by MeatHeadMikhail » July 23, 2015 3:57pm | Report
Hey guys, today I show the Auto Attack build for Valla. It's extremely strong and becomes almost OP at level 20, and can be used against all group compositions except for really high CC or dive. I prefer it - along with a hybrid Arrow build - to the Multishot one-trick pony. Enjoy & discuss!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4LNFAO7rKg

MeatHeadMikhail
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by mulder » August 1, 2015 11:06am | Report
Can you post your build here, plz? I am all for valla's AA build too.

mulder
Quote | PM | +Rep by Botutu » August 12, 2015 12:54pm | Report
This is how I usually build my auto attack valla:

Level 1: Rancor, each hatred stack increases attack speed by 1.5% (maximum increase is 15%)

Level 4: Manticore, every third auto attack against the same target deals and additional 50% damage

Level 7: Searing Attacks, when activated increases damage of auto attack hits by 50% for 5 seconds,

this stacks with Manticore!

Level 10: Rain of Vengeance, fires two waves of ****. Each wave deals decent damage and stuns

targets for 0,5 seconds.

Level 13: Giant Killer, auto attacks deal 1.5% additional damage based on enemy heroes maximum

health.

Level 16: Executioner if you have enough heroes in your team which have disabling effects. This

works best with Jaina since she can slow enemies almost 24/7. If your team is lacking disabling effect

abilities you can consider going for Tumble which will increase your survivability or your hunting

capabilities

Level 20: Nexus Frenzy, similar to the Rapid Fire perk in Call of Duty, this talent increases your auto

attack speed by 20% but also increases your attack range with 20% increasing your survivability

This build is very good against warriors since you are relying on sustained damage from your auto attacks. Searing Attacks does boost your damage for a short period, but your overall damage output without this ability is still very high.

Link for reference video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHzzdVvE79A

Botutu

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved