Heroes of the Storm Forums

Zero to Hero.... Stream Project NEEDS you!!!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Vibeee » January 1, 2017 2:11pm | Report
Zero to Hero Stream

Hey guys,

I'm writing today to discuss the new project I have had an idea for quite some time now. I have never played HotS but always had an interest to watch stream's and event's when possible. I finally have a decent PC and equipment to stream now so will be entering the game and looking forward to doing so.

I love eSports and competing so I would like to maybe one day have a decent team to scrim and compete with but that's a long way off. The idea of mine is pretty simple I want to stream HotS daily to you guys so you can watch/help me achieve becoming a decent player I know this will take a lot of time but time is what I have. With my viewers being my coach from day one and guiding me through the game daily I can listen and play with you guys so I can improve and reach my goal. Please remember I have never played this game yet so the stream game quality want to at a high level as of yet but we will be talking about the game and maybe everyone can learn something not just me.

I want to know what you guys think of this idea? I'm coming into this late so I know I 'am far behind but I will reach my goal in becoming a top player. I hope you guys will enjoy the journey of me becoming a no body to maybe competitive player one day.

I will be starting the stream in the next 1/2 weeks, Right now the graphics and so on are being made ready for the 1st day I go LIVE!!

Thank you for reading this and I would love to hear your feedback on this. #Zero2Hero

Vibe

Vibeee

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved