Heroes of the Storm Forums

Gazlowe Guide for Pure Team Play

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Botutu » August 24, 2015 12:16pm | Report
Gazlowe guide for wrecking enemy team compositions!
Any suggestions on how to improve this build for even more team pwn?

Your talents will be designed to slow and stun enemy teams and add a nice amount of damage in team fights. You can drop turrets, bombs and lazers super often, so they can hinder the enemy. Even though the focus is on team fights, you can still do some considerable damage versus lanes and merc camps.

Level 1: Break It Down!
Scraps speed up your cool downs by 3 times normal speed, instead of 2 times. This talent allows you to spam your skills more frequently. When hitting level 4 you should be able to have 5 turrets up and running, completely zoning out area's! It also enables you to quickly relocate useless turrets, spam more bombs, and it works on your heroic! This talent can be quite heavy on the mana, so don't just spam whatever make sure everything counts.

Level 4: Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
Enemy creeps or Mercs will now have a 15% chance to drop scraps. Further increasing your skill spam abilities, more bombs, more turrets, more lasers!!! On maps where most of the fighting happens far away from the lanes, like battlefield of eternity, you could consider going for clockwork steam fists as that will prolong the duration of your turrets. However I dislike this option because actually hitting stuff in big team fights usually means death which is a lot more useless than 1 or 2 less turrets.

Level 7: Engine Gunk
Turrets will slow everything they shoot for 25%, movement speed that is (I actually think my video has it wrong, so its only movement speed).

Level 10: Grav-O-Bomb 3000
One of the best team fight abilities in game. After a short delay it will pull everything inside its radius to the middle. Combine this with an Xplodium Charge and you'll have a nice couple of seconds of stun on the enemy! Make sure that the center of your Grav-O is somewhere in the area of effect of your xplodium bomb. And how to do the combo? First do the xplodium and right after do the Grav-O

Level 13: Ez-PZ Dimensional Ripper
Are enemies fleeing? Give 'm a Deth Lazor treatment that slows heroes for 40% both attack speed and movement speed, for 3 seconds! Once hit, the chance of escape is close to zero. Or hit buildings and creeps and they will freeze for 3 seconds.

Level 16: Long-Ranged Turrets
Adds 40% ranged to your turrets further increasing their effectiveness. Better damage, better zoning out, better pwn! Now all ranged heroes, with exception of Sgt. Siege Hammer, have to get in range to take out the turrets.

Level 20: Miniature Black Hole
Increases the radius of Grav-O-Bomb 300 by 25% and its damage by 50%. Now it will be almost impossible to miss. If you do maybe you should consider playing another game... Pick this for insta-pwn-combowombo!

Botutu
Quote | PM | +Rep by methusalix » October 9, 2015 2:53am | Report
This is exactly the build I often use with Gazlowe. I think its a good mix between langing power and teamfight potential.

If you really want to focus on teamfights, then I would probably take the Bomb talent on level 1 and 16. With a good Ultimate, you can single-handedly take out their team =)
My passion: Mechanical Keyboard - so satisfying to type :)

methusalix
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Leedanbo » October 16, 2015 12:42am | Report
Hi, ye I think switching that out can help. taking the level 1 bomb talent also helps you with the mana as you will only need bombs to clear waves. However more cooldown reduction always has my preference since it works on all skills, including your ultimate :)! more gravo-s = more pwn! Furthermore i lack the skills to actually do a complete enemy team wipe with the bombs and grav-o ;)

Leedanbo
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved