Heroes of the Storm Forums

Coding Problems

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yessassin » April 1, 2019 2:16pm | Report
Hello everyone my name is Yessassin but I'm also known as LessThan3.

I've been having a problem where i want to code in certain abilities in my guide(s), but for some reason i don't get the proper result.

An example i can give is when i type in Cheap Shot i get the butcher tier 2 talent instead of the valeeras stealth W ability. Other problems I've been having on the talents and abilities are Eviscerate Adrenaline Rush and Ambush . Where non off these show the proper Valeera result.

If you have a way to fix this problem or have the same problem on different heroes I would love to know and hopefully we can fix this as a community.

Thank you <3
LessThan3 = <3

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Yessassin
Notable (1)
BattleTag:
LessThan3#21182
Quote | PM | +Rep by miyari » April 1, 2019 5:45pm | Report
This is unfortunately a known issue when using abilities/talents that share the name. In general, if the incorrect version of a spell is tagged, add "-heroname" after the URL. This generally fixes this (as it reflects the URL of the spell in the Wikibase). So Valeera's Eviscerate can be tagged by typing "eviscerate-valeera" in the brackets. Hope this helps!

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
miyari
<Community Manager>
Notable (11)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved