Heroes of the Storm Forums

Hero Synergies and Counters

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Michaelan » November 28, 2015 9:58pm | Report
Hi! I've just recently gotten enough heroes to qualify for heroes league, and I've been working on being good at drafting and picking good heroes for each situation.
Right now, I currently have Zeratul, Abathur, Brightwing, Tyrael, Muradin, Tyrande, Falstad, Sgt. Hammer, Rehgar, and Rexxar.
I'd really appreciate it if people could tell me any good hero synergies I should look out for as well as heroes I can counter with my current roster.
Additionally, if anybody else has any heroes they'd like to inquire about synergies and counters, they can ask as well.

Michaelan
Quote | PM | +Rep by methusalix » December 1, 2015 4:52am | Report
Hmmm, let's see...

Zeratul does well with other champs who need a setup. For instance, you can destroy the whole team with a good Void Prison / Ring of Frost (Jaina) Combo. It's not easy to pull off though. Other heroes with nice combo possiblities for Zeratul: Kael'thas, ETC, Zagara, ...

Abathur obviously does well with champs who profit from attack speed (Adrenal Overload). Especially meele champs like Illidan or Kerrigan (so you can help damaging their backline, while protecting your assassin).

Tyrael is a strong warrior with good utility, but he lacks a bit CC. I only like him, if we have another warrior or enough other sources of croud control.

Sgt. Hammer usually gets played with teams, that can protect her / peel for her. So don't pick her with a dive heavy composition.

There are surely many other noteable synergies, these are just the ones, that popped into my mind first.
My passion: Mechanical Keyboard - so satisfying to type :)

methusalix
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved