Heroes of the Storm Forums

How good/bad is Diablo right now?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by methusalix » October 20, 2015 9:30am | Report
Diablo got buffed in the last patch. Do you think, he is viable again?

I saw more and more people picking him up. I tried him in 2,3 games myself, but had only decent success. But maybe I'm just not good enough with him. I feel like especially on maps like Infernal Shrines he should be doing good?
My passion: Mechanical Keyboard - so satisfying to type :)

methusalix
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by IonFist » November 17, 2015 1:44am | Report
He is good. The only fix talent I advice you that is a must pick is Devil's due. All the rest talents depends on your team and the opponent team. Diablo can become more aggressive or more defensive depending on your talent build. Additionally, your build will depend if your team has enough cc or burst and if the opponent team has more auto attack or more ability damage.

P.S. with Diablo you have to accept that dying is part of your game play/strategy.

IonFist
Quote | PM | +Rep by Catnium » November 28, 2015 3:34pm | Report
just pic up the talent that gives him Hp and mana when stuff around him dies and he is almost like a leoric

Catnium
Quote | PM | +Rep by GBT_Hammerbeard » December 1, 2015 12:11pm | Report
It may not be the best talent build for him, but I love to build him with an auto attack orientation. I like to build battle momentum, life leach, and rampage. It works well if you have a friend that can follow up with you in fights. If you can stay in the fight and keep throwing auto attacks out you can bring your ulti off of cool down very quickly.

Like IonFist said, devil's due is a must, I heartily agree. I think soul catcher is great on top of that as well. With those two talents you will almost never have a full respawn timer.

GBT_Hammerbeard
Quote | PM | +Rep by IonFist » December 2, 2015 2:09am | Report
Thanks for the feedback.
I cannot suggest a single build for Diablo, as he is actually one of the most talent balanced characters in the game. He has talents at every tier for every need your team has. You can build him to be super aggressive, super tank with 9k life (Soul steal), or a bruiser.

Overall it's a really fun character to play.

IonFist
Quote | PM | +Rep by Allukarian » December 29, 2015 9:55am | Report
Diablo is in a great position right now as a ganking type of hero. On small maps like Tomb of the Spider Queen with Tyrande, that's when he really shines.

Allukarian
Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved