Heroes of the Storm Forums

Looking for leisure players for team [EU-UK]

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by NinjaGames64 » June 2, 2015 1:21pm | Report
Hello all,

I'm a level 12 player whom plays Illidan at level 7 so far, i'm pretty decent if it's a good team but i'm low leveled due to not having much time to play, as i'm working full time and I also have a long distance relationship so trying to fit it in with both can be tricky.

And I also have a friend leveled 21 who plays Li Li at level 9.

We normally play on the weekends however we will sometimes be on throughout the week in the evenings, we're both males aged 17 whom speak English and no other languages, so a basic grasp of English is needed unfortunately, we're from England so therefor we play on the BST time zone currently.

We normally communicate via Skype. Any role would be nice however a nice balance would be preferred. I normally have my friend support me and we also support others when needed. Tanks/assassins would be ideal, but we're open for whomever. But must be aged 15-19

If you would like to leisurely play as a team and level up together sometime please leave a message or post with your battletag and your role/character and levels, and if you can add your skill tree then perfect, and we'll get in touch with you when we can.

These are our usual skill trees however I also take the other route sometimes:

NinjaGames64
Quote | PM | +Rep by HoTsBuildz » June 7, 2015 3:18am | Report
Hey there, I have a huge active play list of friends in NA server.

[comment edited by mod]

in game add KillahKill420

HoTsBuildz
Quote | PM | +Rep by Mullz » June 18, 2015 9:53am | Report
Hey man i'm 16 from england also looking for some people to play with. I haven't really figured out the role I want to stick with but i'm looking for something fun with the competitive edge. Currently level 14 but i'm very familiar with the game now.
Menion#2914

Mullz
Quote | PM | +Rep by jakey3 » June 29, 2015 3:15pm | Report
Hey im interested, 21 from manchester, add me in game jakey3.

jakey3

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved