Heroes of the Storm Forums

Why do people hate on Raynor?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Allukarian » December 29, 2015 10:32am | Report
I don't think Raynor hate was ever a thing. Maybe just in your circle of friends. Since the time of your post, Raynor has been a top pick in HL on the NA servers. Even now, he is first picked as often as Kael'thas

Allukarian
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by GeorgeGaming » December 2, 2016 7:19pm | Report
Ah. Raynor Hate.

I often don't pick Raynor as he has a "boring" rotaion (two skills, pretty basic), but I can't deny his strengths (reliable knockback, insane tank damage, etc.) Partly Raynor is seen as a noob, as said earlier, but also his strengths can' apply well to Ranked. He dosen't have reliable slows, or any ability damage. He has few movement options. Most pople play aggresivly with Hyperion (bad idea btw), and don't pick up Banshees (best ult.)

Raynor was displaced by two newer heroes. Tychus can "melt tanks" and he has mobility. Li-ming has massive burst and can also "melt tanks", as well as being able to pick up a knockback. Raynor, while being good, had his spotlight taken by two heroes, (even thought frankly he's better than both of them) and he was shoved into the abysmal pit of quick play. Now just remeber he's better than both of them. I actually recently played Raynor and while I was bored, I had top EVERYTHING (0 deaths,). so yeah.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
GeorgeGaming
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by diabedon » April 19, 2024 3:14am | Report
I actually think that most people forget how much damage Raynor can actually deal.

diabedon

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved