Heroes of the Storm Forums

Guide of the Week: May I Ax You a Question (by Ponyboy)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by miyari » June 2, 2018 12:35pm | Report

Our featured guide this week is Ponyboy's "May I Ax You a Question." for Zul'jin, Warlord of the Amani!

Ponyboy's guide features three different builds for the Assassin powerhouse Zul'jin, each focusing on maximizing the strength of a specific ability. The "I'll take your head" build offers some good clean fun by buffing Zul'jin's autoattack capabilities and is a great place to start for novice Zul'jin players, as it's much more forgiving than other builds which focus on landing skill shots and targeting abilities. Ponyboy's guide offers two builds focused on empowering Zul'jin's primary abilities, "Wrong place for you" focusing on Twin Cleave and "You getting the ax" on maximizing autoattack damage by skillful use of Grievous Throw. Be sure to try out all three builds and tell us which one is your fav!

We hope you've enjoyed this detailed guide to Zul'jin, Warlord of the Amani. Let us know what you think and tell us about your experience following Ponyboy's advice! If you like the guide, be sure to give it a thumbs up!

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
miyari
<Community Manager>
Notable (11)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved