Heroes of the Storm Forums

Attempting to create multiple teams

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Plumbit » February 2, 2016 4:14am | Report
I'm looking for more, how's your team coming?

Plumbit
Quote | PM | +Rep by negrochilon » February 2, 2016 6:17am | Report
Add me guys..

ElDiablo#1809

I would love to play some games and possibly make a team for the upcoming tournaments. :)

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
negrochilon
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Constant » February 2, 2016 7:22pm | Report
Hey Eldiablo#1809 I'll add you-but I have many people on my friends list- Be sure to contact me;)

Constant
Quote | PM | +Rep by Plumbit » February 3, 2016 4:13am | Report
Any of you guys scrimming today?

Plumbit
Quote | PM | +Rep by Caxipular » February 4, 2016 2:49pm | Report
If there is any open spots in any team i would like to try out. Used to be Rank 1 but now have just been playing with friends that are not so good. Would be nice to try how the game goes with good teammates around me. Prefer to play characters like Diablo / sonya. Rehgar. Naz/ zag / kt / raynor.

Drizzt #2987

Caxipular
Quote | PM | +Rep by Plumbit » February 4, 2016 3:15pm | Report
Sent ya a request on bnet! Glad your interested in joining a team! Anyone else looking for a bit of scrimmage?

Plumbit
Quote | PM | +Rep by Constant » February 6, 2016 3:42pm | Report
Last nights scrims were amazing, glad to see such raw and trained talent out there in the community! Looks like we will have quite a few teams come this March for the Tournaments that are about to take place. If anyone else is Interested I will be assembling another team or two so get back at me. Plummit did that guy contact you?

Constant
Quote | PM | +Rep by Plumbit » February 8, 2016 7:22am | Report
Not yet. Haven't caught him on bnet yet. How's your team going?

Plumbit
Quote | PM | +Rep by Munashiimaru » February 8, 2016 11:26pm | Report
I'm looking for a decent group to play with. Munashiimaru#1377 is my tag

Munashiimaru
Quote | PM | +Rep by ewiminator » February 9, 2016 7:20am | Report
any teams still looking? i'm thinking about trying out the tourney scene. I am definitely a flex player, but play mostly assassins or warriors. Lemme know if there are any slots open on a team, I'd prefer to group with a Canadian bunch but doesn't really matter.
Thanks
Veni, vedi, vici

ewiminator

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved