Heroes of the Storm Forums

Attempting to create multiple teams

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by tayzergun » July 18, 2015 6:27pm | Report
add me tayzergun#1511 i sent you a request

tayzergun
Quote | PM | +Rep by Booyah » July 19, 2015 9:07am | Report
tayzergun wrote:

add me tayzergun#1511 i sent you a request

Added you back brotha
SCHLIMSLAM

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Booyah
Notable (5)
Quote | PM | +Rep by bobbydigital » July 19, 2015 10:12am | Report
I'm new to this but I'm committed! I would love to join a team and push for greatness. I am a military vet that loves a challenge and so far this game is not only a reprieve from the stress of life, but also a hell of a lot of fun! I'm willing to learn from the best, but I can hold my own, and earn my keep. I would love to join a squad of competitors, and work my way up the leader boards as I did during my career. If anyone needs such a committed person to fill out their team I'm ready to report for duty!

Add me

bobbydigital#1116

bobbydigital
Quote | PM | +Rep by Booyah » July 19, 2015 5:46pm | Report
bobbydigital wrote:

I'm new to this but I'm committed! I would love to join a team and push for greatness. I am a military vet that loves a challenge and so far this game is not only a reprieve from the stress of life, but also a hell of a lot of fun! I'm willing to learn from the best, but I can hold my own, and earn my keep. I would love to join a squad of competitors, and work my way up the leader boards as I did during my career. If anyone needs such a committed person to fill out their team I'm ready to report for duty!

Add me

bobbydigital#1116

Yep, got you all setup bud. Enjoy!
SCHLIMSLAM

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Booyah
Notable (5)
Quote | PM | +Rep by whosetheman » July 20, 2015 10:09am | Report
I want to join your team ;-)

whosetheman
Quote | PM | +Rep by MyrddynWyldt » July 20, 2015 10:33am | Report
Added you in battle.net, if you're still looking for people - I play whatever I happen to fancy that day, and am desperately looking for anyone willing to use voice coms of any kind.

MyrddynWyldt
Quote | PM | +Rep by Booyah » July 21, 2015 4:02pm | Report
MyrddynWyldt wrote:

Added you in battle.net, if you're still looking for people - I play whatever I happen to fancy that day, and am desperately looking for anyone willing to use voice coms of any kind.

added you back brother
SCHLIMSLAM

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Booyah
Notable (5)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Reyvon » July 21, 2015 7:22pm | Report
added you if you still got room, rank 1 player just looking to play on a team :)
B.net: Reyvon#1975

Reyvon
Quote | PM | +Rep by Booyah » July 22, 2015 2:52pm | Report
Reyvon wrote:

added you if you still got room, rank 1 player just looking to play on a team :)
B.net: Reyvon#1975

added you back
SCHLIMSLAM

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Booyah
Notable (5)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Smalls » July 23, 2015 3:01pm | Report
I'd like to join!

Smalls

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved