Heroes of the Storm Forums

Hardcore Moba Player LF Like Minded People

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by pabzi » April 2, 2015 8:02pm | Report
Hello!

I'm looking for teammates to play with / work together in order to achieve a high lvl / high rank.
I have extensive knowledge of various support / assassin classes (but I also have a run down on almost all the heroes that are threats) I also don't mind switching heroes if it means better synergy with better classes. (ex, Using either ETC or Nazeebo if we're missing one of them)

I play a lot, stream a lot and I hope to win a lot with some well needed leadership / dedicated people.

My battletag is Pabzi#1833 and I'll see you in the Nexus!

pabzi
Quote | PM | +Rep by Amikon » April 3, 2015 11:42am | Report
I am kinda new to Heroes of the Storm and I am looking for a good team/player who is willing to play with me. I have 1074 hours into Dota 2 and I clearly understand MOBA genre. I don't suck at this game but neither I'm a pro. So if you are willing to play with me, that would be great. I speak only English. PLease respond if you want to play together.

Amikon

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved