Heroes of the Storm Forums

HL 1 LF QM/HL games (main supp) EU

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Gaarn » July 12, 2015 9:14am | Report
Hello,
I'm currently looking for some mates to grind some MMR in QM, and also in HL.
My MMR in HL is around 3.3k, and therefor i would like to have some players with equal MMR on my friend list, since i'm not a fan of SoloQ! :)

Just so you know what you're getting yourself into, I'll explain a little bit about myself!

My name is Jesper I'm 21 years old, and i have been playing video games for quite some years now, both FPS-/MMORPG-games on a competitive level. In CS:GO I'm at the moment on Supreme, and when i played League of Legends i were on Diamond 2 on EUW. I also played World of Warcraft both semi-hardcore raiding and hardcore PvP. I live in my own house in Denmark alone, so you wont be hearing any whine or ******** in the background! I'm enjoying my holiday, so i can play games from i wake up, till i go to bed. But i'll start studying in August again, but i will still have time to play games obviously.
In League of Legends i mained support, in World of Warcraft i played a healer role and in Hots i main support as well. So i'm quite familiar with the role itself. I haven't played a lot of Hero League the last couple of days, because I've been boosting a few people in QM.

I'm planning to set up a stream in near future, where i will be playing with viewers, high MMR HL matches and hopefully Rank 1 Team League matches when i find a solid team for that.

Now, before you go ahead and add me, i do unfortunately have some requirements.
If you want to make a Team League or play Hero League with me, you must be at least 3k MMR in HL so i know you have some understand about the game mechanics and you know how to adapt to certain situations.
You must be able to speak fluent English and communicate with the team even if its in QM or whatever.
I don't want any 13 years old nerd rage because you got caught, or because you don't know how to position yourself probably.
You must be able to play and act like a team, It's not 1 persons fault, that we lose a game or what not. If someone makes a mistake, be constructive about it.

edit# if you're just looking for someone to have some ***** and giggles with in QM, but of course still aim for victory, feel free to add me!

If anything from above sounds interesting, my battletag is listed below, hope to see you in-game!

Prototype#2735

Gaarn
Quote | PM | +Rep by Gaarn » July 13, 2015 6:12am | Report
Bump!

I'm also looking for a community, with same experience as me!

Gaarn
Quote | PM | +Rep by LevasK » July 14, 2015 10:28am | Report
Comments like "Bump!" are considered to be spam, so please refrain from making such comments in the future.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
LevasK
<Moderator>
Remarkable (29)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved