Heroes of the Storm Forums

LF 2-3 People to Form a Team from the Ground Up

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Simplyrare » November 14, 2015 2:11am | Report
Hey everyone, a friend and I are looking for 2 to 3 people wanting to start a group. Mostly looking for a consistent group of people to grow and bond together as a team. We are looking for people who are rank 10-20 and for the time being, want a group to consistently play with and eventually take things more seriously as we learn and trust each other more. Just reply if interested and I'll get back to ya asap. :)

P.S - We play on the U.S server.

Simplyrare
Quote | PM | +Rep by bryan » November 14, 2015 6:37pm | Report
Hey, I've been wanting to get a team together and would love to join your guy's team if you'll have me. I just started playing hero league (been playing QM sense closed beta) and am extremely annoyed with the trolls/disconnects ect. and am only raked 26 although I honestly feel it isn't a terribly accurate assessment of my skill. I play support usually preferring Kharazim and Rehgar and have been thinking of yearning Uther also but would be willing to learn any hero really.
add me at Bryan#11124

bryan
Quote | PM | +Rep by pally » November 14, 2015 6:47pm | Report
Me and my wife are just getting into heroes, we would like to find people to play with and perhaps later do heroes league with.

pally
Quote | PM | +Rep by Simplyrare » November 14, 2015 7:27pm | Report
Sounds good, go ahead and just reply with your bnet friend code and I'll send out the requests. Thanks guys.

Simplyrare
Quote | PM | +Rep by Phixaen » November 15, 2015 12:34am | Report
I'm looking for others to make a team with, my bnet tag is Phixaen#1319

Phixaen
Quote | PM | +Rep by Kingzmee » November 15, 2015 12:26pm | Report
Would be interested to check it out Kingzmee#1186 comfortable with most heroes.

Kingzmee
Quote | PM | +Rep by Simplyrare » November 15, 2015 7:50pm | Report
Alright, I've sent requests out to everyone. My tag is Simplyrare#1926 so be on the lookout. Hope to talk to you all soon.

Simplyrare
Quote | PM | +Rep by bryan » November 15, 2015 10:11pm | Report
Mine is Bryan#11124
add me at Bryan#11124

bryan
Quote | PM | +Rep by swills85 » November 16, 2015 12:24pm | Report
Been playing since beta. Only rank 26 but similar to one of the guys above, that's basically solo queuing which is basically potluck in terms of the kind of people you will play with!

Would love to play a few games with y'all and see how we get on!

Swills85#1761

swills85
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cheap Bourbon » November 16, 2015 1:14pm | Report
If you play after 8pm EST I am looking for a group to play regularly with. I'm rank 24. Add me in game if interested in playing.

BlueKomodo#1651

Cheap Bourbon

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved