Heroes of the Storm Forums

Looking for more - mature and exceptional players

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Camael » April 25, 2015 7:52am | Report
Greetings,

Myself and a couple of friends have started playing heroes of the storm recently and have started to really apreciate the gameplay.

We are known for streaming other games but have decided to give HoTs a go.

This said, we are looking for anyone who is 20 + ( we enjoy a more adult environment ) and has either recently started playing HoTs ( we dont mind helping you out and learn the game mechanics ) or is a mature player who know's it inside out and is interested in a serious team that aims to be one of the most competitive out there, who will be streaming and perhaps get serious in HoTs tournaments.

We are mostly known on other games such as arma 2 and so on.

Please, feel free to comment below leaving your battle.net, send me a private message or just add me on bnet : angelwings#2116

Kind Regards,

- Cam

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Camael
Quote | PM | +Rep by atrey4u » April 25, 2015 8:07pm | Report
Hello my brother and I have played mostly PvP MMORPGs and MOBAs for over 17 years.I am 28 he is 10 months behind me and we are very good at these types of games. We have recently became frustrated in soloQ and we need a good team. Mind you this is the first actual team in a MOBA we would be working with but we have been in several teams before and do very well. If you have any other questions please contact me on battle.net @ atrey4u#1380/Doogin#1565. Looking forward to your message. Thanks ^_^

atrey4u
Quote | PM | +Rep by MrPopoTFS » April 27, 2015 11:54am | Report
Hey buddy I sent you a request. My IGN is MrPopoTFS I believe. Ive just gotten into this game but have a large amount of experience on league of legends as well as loads of other Moba's as well. Also alot of experience on Arma2 and 3 as well. Im an avid gamer and on alot, im 25 years old. I like to game in some kind of voice chat for communication let me know if you want to play. Thanks.

MrPopoTFS
Quote | PM | +Rep by StayStrong » April 27, 2015 5:58pm | Report
You can add me StayStrong#1923

StayStrong
Quote | PM | +Rep by yegas » April 29, 2015 1:12am | Report
im also looking for players for HL filthycasual#1856

yegas
Quote | PM | +Rep by Pookie » April 29, 2015 3:05am | Report
Im also looking for people to play with. i wanna be competative. add me. Pookie#1178

Pookie
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Rez Gab3 » April 29, 2015 8:22am | Report
Id like to join yall and play be nice to find more players instead of rando ppl. feel free to add

RezGab3#1555 thats my bnet

Rez Gab3
Quote | PM | +Rep by Camael » May 5, 2015 4:18pm | Report
Deeply apologise with everyone, had a terrible internet issue who is hopefully resolved now and i haven't been able to log in 8 days.

I will add everyone up tomorrow and get in touch with everyone who is interested.

Kind Regards,

- Cam

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Camael
Quote | PM | +Rep by Bezz » May 6, 2015 7:03am | Report
Also looking for a good group. I mostly play Illidan and Malfurion. Add me: Bezz#2565

Bezz
Quote | PM | +Rep by XkaliberV5 » May 6, 2015 10:22am | Report
What time do you guys usually play? Do you guys use Vent/TS/Skype? I'm lvl 29 looking for a Group to start doing HL soon. I usually play late night Eastern Time Zone. Add me. I'm: XkaliberV5#1330
"You are not prepared!"

XkaliberV5

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved