Heroes of the Storm Forums

Looking to create a new team!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by FrostProtege » August 22, 2016 3:54pm | Report
Hello friends,

I am on here to recruit for a potential new North America Esports team(What's new right?). I've been working on setting up not just an Esports team/organization but an actual business as well. This is part of the building process and I'm looking for people interested in teaming up and starting out small in HOTS by participating in TL, casual leagues/tournaments, and then maybe work up to the big tournaments and qualifiers. You never know what kind of momentum could be had at any moment. One moment you could be a silver league player in HL and then the next moment could be on a tournament winning team! That's a big jump isn't it? The reason I think that is possible is because I think everyone has potential when in an organized team and anything it possible. I don't care what your MMR is or what league you are in. Bronze, silver, gold, or even grand master it doesn't matter! I care how well you play with a team, how you get along with others, and what drives you.

So the type of players I'm looking to recruit obviously have to be team oriented. You have to be able to make time for the team as well. Real life and family always come first of course. That being said, if you aren't putting in the same effort as your team is than you don't deserve to be on the team. So I want people who love the game and will go that extra mile to get better and compete in this game. Loyalty to each other is a huge thing for me as well. Patience is another big thing. This isn't just gonna be start a team and compete at Blizzcon right away. We have to earn our place and earn the right to be with the best. So let's make it happen? Who's with me?

**BONUS** I'm also looking for people who have a personality for people. My gaming team needs streamers to increase our brand, raise extra funds, and showcase our awesome games/communities. So if you are willing to stream or interested in streaming let me know and i'll help you with that as well.

What I need from you!
-Contact Info
-Favorite class?
-Are you flexible class wise?
-Times of Availability?
-Short term and long term goals for HOTS?
-What other games do you play?
-What can you bring to the team?

Answer this and I'll promise to get back to you within 24 hours.

My battletag is FrostProtege#1832 so if you see me online always feel free to chat with me.

I'll be active on this post as well so am open to all questions!

Thanks guys!

FrostProtege
Quote | PM | +Rep by MeSnowBee » August 23, 2016 9:25am | Report
-Contact Info / Ondřej Uchytil / SnowBee#2527 / skype:spike.wiliam.007
-Age 18
-What drives you? I love the game. I like to play with others and try to be better and win as team, play turnaments. I play this game a lot, but not many friends of mine are interested in this game, so i joined few teams but noone of those teams trained enough so it ended every time.
I was sad coz i really wanted to be good and better in this game as team and it was so much fun.
Thats why i said today i do want to find team of people which gonna play that much as me and with which i can play TL and even turnaments.
-Favorite class? Heal / Tank
-Are you flexible class wise? Yes, i played lot of tank before and than i start play healers too, tho i always played DMG heros alot too.
-Times of Availability? Im from Czech Republick so from 15:00-16:00 to 23:00-01:00 every day + weekends anytime
-Short term and long term goals for HOTS? Oh well i would love to play as Pro team tho if we cant than little turnaments and TLs are ok with me too.
-What other games do you play? I played CS:GO and WC3 a lot. than i tryed LOL but didnt play that much.
-What can you bring to the team? I can call (a little) i can bring positivity too, as i said i played in few teams so i know how teamship works a little.
Thanks for the opportunity.

MeSnowBee
Quote | PM | +Rep by FrostProtege » August 23, 2016 3:57pm | Report
MeSnowBee,

Thanks for the reply! I've sent you a friend request!

FrostProtege
Quote | PM | +Rep by sinapathy » August 25, 2016 2:27am | Report
G'day frost

Age ? 28

What drives you ? I really enjoy playing this game and would love to play at competitive level, most of the guys i play with are just casual players and i cant really progress further at the moment and i want to know if i can.

Favorite class/hero ? hmmm i,m fairly flexible with my classes and believe i'm balanced, i excel with tanking and in your face heroes such as bruisers and ambushers, i'm also Ok with sustained and not too shabby with casters. my weakest would be heal as i still have a lot to learn to get the most out of them. just loving Greymane at the moment.

What other games do you play ? after starting hots not many ^^ i play a lot of hots. but i have played Starcraft WOW age of empires and such.

What can i bring to the team ? a level head and flexibility, in short i believe i have a sound understanding of the game mechanics and anticipate well what the enemy team may be trying to accomplish but i always keep the main objective in mind (The Enemy Core). i also look forward to expanding my knowledge and learning from other players in a team environment. (like i said i still have a lot to learn)

My battle tag is Sinapathy#1349

Thanks for your time and consideration

sinapathy
Quote | PM | +Rep by Pxoxyx » August 25, 2016 2:38am | Report
Hey there! Shall give this a try
-Contact Info
Bnet : pxoxyx#1711 | Skype : erwintan151

-What drives you?
I love MOBA games (Well I didn't get to play LOL), had been playing DOTA 1 (Wc3) & DOTA 2 since I was 16. Played HOTS during the alpha phase and love the new system that they offered in comparison to DOTA. (You know all that farming and long long hours in a single match in DOTA). Sadly only 1 or 2 of my friends are still playing HOTS but then they are not looking into improving their rank in Hero league, or of like a 1-3 games in a day casual gaming. But I am looking forward into improving my rank in Hero League and play with people with the same mentality.

-Favorite class?
Support/Assassin/Tank

Yes I am but I do not really like to play Spec

-Times of Availability?
Since I lived in Singapore my Timezone is GMT + 8. Plus I have my military duties. So I would say every Fri,Sat

Short term, I would like to reach a higher tier rank in hero league, get a placement for Team League and make friends all over the world.
Long Term, to participate in a tournament once with a team that had an awesome synergy.

Overwatch, DOTA 2

I am a fast learner, so if the time arises I am able to switch roles quickly

Pxoxyx
Quote | PM | +Rep by FrostProtege » August 25, 2016 4:55am | Report
Sinapathy and Pxoxyx ,

Thank you guys for the responses! I will be in touch this afternoon Eastern Standard time!

Look forward to talking!

FrostProtege
Quote | PM | +Rep by SilverAsh » August 25, 2016 2:30pm | Report
Hello,

-Contact Info Battel tag: valica#2722
-Age 22
-What drives you? I really love to play HoTS and in general moba's, what drives me is the love for this game of course but what is my biggest wish is to improve and see where i stand at, i want to see my limit and do my best
-Favorite class? Melle tanks/assasins
-Are you flexible class wise? yes i can heal and spec but i can't play any range assasins good
-Times of Availability? everyday 16:00-01:00 CEST
-Short term and long term goals for HOTS? Short term, improve my knowladge of the game long term reaching top 100 GM
-What other games do you play? Warcraft 3
-What can you bring to the team? I can bring alot of knowledge to the game, alot of motivation and positive attitude

SilverAsh
Quote | PM | +Rep by FrostProtege » August 25, 2016 3:20pm | Report
Silver, sinapathy, and Pxoxyx I have sent you friend requests and/or messages on here. Look forward to chatting!

FrostProtege
Quote | PM | +Rep by MystikAura » August 27, 2016 1:18am | Report
-Contact Info
B.net MystikAura#1237
Curse: MystikAura

-What drives you?
I'm self motivated, i wish to get better at the game not just as an individual player but also grow as a team to make better decisions for different situations, learn strategies i may not already know of, learn from others that are higher up in mmr or even learn from those who know more than me.

-Favorite class?
I'd have to say my favorite class or preferred class is probably the support. I've played just about 900 games as supports
Aside from playing mainly support i do also play other classes in case the need arises in unranked or ranked drafts

-Times of Availability?
I'm on the East coast of the U.S so Eastern standard time and as of right now i'm available most of the day all week, unless i find a job soon. Usually on around 2 pm est til about 9 or 10

Short term goals would be to keep playing hots until it dies out and participating in the tournaments a group called the Nexus Raiders make every few months or weeks. Long term goal would be to eventually be on an active team who play together, learn from each other and hopefully make it to the pro scene and just learn as much as i can about the game and characters

OverWatch, sometimes Dota 2 and League of legends, and many other pc games

As far as bringing something valuable to the team, i'd say i don't rage at bad calls or losses, I'm always staying with the team when it comes to objectives or pushes or whenever the team makes a call. I think carefully about what a team comp could use to better round it out as well as trying to pick out or against other teams in drafts. I've watched many pro games and series so i have a fairly good idea of what kinds of comps could or could not work and i'm pretty positive regardless of a situation

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MystikAura
Quote | PM | +Rep by FrostProtege » August 27, 2016 4:47am | Report
MystikAura,

Thank you for the response! I will be sending you a request by the afternoon once I'm off work. Look forward to talking and maybe playing a few games together!

FrostProtege

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved