Heroes of the Storm Forums

Looking to form a serious team, any(*) skill level with the desire to improve

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Nuzz » June 24, 2015 9:49pm | Report
Have you been yearning for a serious team but have the fear that you'll get rejected for not having enough MMR or mad skills? Think you have a lot of potential but are being held back by lack of a consistent team to practice with?

If so, we should talk! I am forming a team of players that are looking to improve together in a constructive and mature environment.

We (meaning you as well if you join) care more about the attitude than we do the skill, because we believe that if the team gets along well and has a competitive attitude, even beginner players have the potential to become top notch with practice. With that said though, if you've been playing MOBAs for a long time but still find it hard to figure out, we probably won't be a good match simply because we want people who are capable of constantly learning and improving themselves.

We understand that things get heated in game, and things can get tense. And we expect you to understand that too. If there is any drama in game, we leave it in game. Everyone makes bad plays sometimes, even the pros. We should be in the mindset that reviewing our replays for those plays and discussing what we should do differently next time is something we should expect to do regularly.

My goal is rank 5 or better in team league, and I am confident that with the right people and dedication, we will get there.

I have some other friends that I play with but if they wish to join they will be treated the same as any other applicant.

If you are interested, add me at Nuzz#1445! Hope to hear from you!

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Nuzz
Quote | PM | +Rep by Nuzz » June 25, 2015 1:09pm | Report
I forgot to mention...

My times that I usually play are from 8-9 PM until 1:30 am Pacific Time.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Nuzz
Quote | PM | +Rep by merkurass » June 25, 2015 1:44pm | Report
add me humanbravis#1205

Merkur***!

merkurass
Quote | PM | +Rep by toussaint89 » June 25, 2015 7:58pm | Report
Add me as well, I'm tired of playing with bad players

Warzeus89#1484

toussaint89
Quote | PM | +Rep by MVPrizzi » June 25, 2015 10:42pm | Report
Feel the same and play around those times as well PST. add me MVPrizzi#1454

MVPrizzi
Quote | PM | +Rep by coreyx88 » June 25, 2015 11:50pm | Report
down to play. unfortunately I'm East coast time zone

hollowray#1320

coreyx88
Quote | PM | +Rep by Kamikazekane » July 1, 2015 11:04pm | Report
interested. West coast here. Kamikazekane#1293

Kamikazekane
Quote | PM | +Rep by ViciousPanda » July 2, 2015 5:51pm | Report
Sent you an invite but leaving my B.net just in case.
Also east coast btw.

ViciousPanda#1547

ViciousPanda
Quote | PM | +Rep by Averlina » July 5, 2015 7:27pm | Report
down to clown, experienced in HL, add me Averlina#1444

Averlina
Quote | PM | +Rep by XBADX » July 5, 2015 10:49pm | Report
Interested xbadx#1162

XBADX

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved