Heroes of the Storm Forums

[NA] Change Of Heart Is looking to put together a top NA team 3.6k+ / Rank 1 HL for ESL / Tournaments (Coach/Analyst/ Shotcallers, Kael'thas Mains are also welcomed to Apply)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by pabzi » May 16, 2015 1:35pm | Report
Team Background: After many attempts on finding a "Perfect Team", I buckled down and decided to make my own. I was tired of the lack of effort, the lack of reliability, the lack of passion and honestly, I was just tired of the overall atmosphere most teams seem to have now a days.
Change Of Heart is a new take on a team. Where we take away the team aspect and focus on creating a symbiotic relationship with like minded individuals.
~~~
Who am I?: I'm Pabzi (Team Leader) and I'm a highly knowledgeable flex player / shotcaller with the experience to back it up. I mainly play the role of support because of how hard it is to find support you can trust your "HOTS Life" with. I'm a streamer / commentator / writer with a background in marketing. When I'm not gaming, I enjoy practicing Improv and apple picking.
(Fun Fact: Before I got serious with HOTS, I used to write articles for Hearthstoneplayers)
What is "Change Of Heart" looking for?: We're looking for like minded individuals that LOVE organized team work and strategy. Applicants that are dedicated to master their Heroes and are ready to adapt to any situation. Someone who can take constructive criticism and find value in improving. And lastly, someone who can maintain their composure during tough situations.
~~~
My Vision:
Attend multiple ESL tournaments
Become one unit instead of 5 different people
Work with our Coaches to find any errors or improve in areas that need improving
Develop new map strategies (My personal fav)
Create almost impossible standards that pushes us beyond our limits
Achieve Rank 1 consistently for each season and beyond
Achieve victory, even in defeat.
~~~
Requirements:
Rank 1 in HL is Highly PREF
At least a 3.6k+ MMR or relevant replays that showcases your skill (Hotslogs is cool and all but it doesn't define a player)
Able to make practice sessions
Able to make the weekly meeting
Able to voice chat and be fluent in English
Pass a 3 question HOTS test (Either keep it short and simple or explain it thoroughly)
~~~
Schedule:
Sundays will be used to enter ESL tournaments
2 Days of the week will be used for Mandatory practice sessions.
1 hour of the week will be used for Mandatory Brainstorm meetings, where we therocraft new map strats, possible meta shifts and new combos.
~~~
If Interested, post a comment or add Pabzi#1833 and tell me why you would be a good fit for the team.

pabzi

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved