Heroes of the Storm Forums

Rank 1 in Hero League Veteran Lf Good Competetive Team. Can fill all roles. **Tons of Tournament Experience**

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Magnyzar » April 6, 2016 4:43pm | Report
Hello everybody. Ive been playing Heroes of the Storm pretty much everyday since alpha. Ive been playing hero league rank 1 everyday since beta. I have a vast amount of experience playing every character/role (I own every character, seventeen of them are lvl 10+ ). I'm a master at abathur (lvl 20, over 600 games played in hero league). **I also have tons of tournament experience**I have all forms of communication and my computer doesn't suck. Add Magnyzar#1782 if your interested. Magnyzar Profilex2

Magnyzar
BattleTag:
Magnyzar#1782
Quote | PM | +Rep by alexandergreece7 » April 18, 2016 1:57am | Report
Hi, we are 4 rank 1 players both in team league and hero league. All of us played competitive in League of Legends. Last week before our partner left we achieved second place in the weekly go4heroes esl tournament. We are missing a support at the moment. Would be glad if you wanted to try out with us. Contact me here, via email or add me at battlenet Alexander#22445

alexandergreece7

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved