Heroes of the Storm Forums

Rank 1 Looking for team to start competitive. No BS no problem.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by jdubbin » July 9, 2015 10:35pm | Report
Straight to business. Literally been playing HoTs for like 2 weeks hit rank 1, in less then like 100 games with only 10 champs. Looking to start getting into competitive teams to start hitting up online tourneys and such if there are such things for this game yet.

Playstyle:
As of right now i'm mainly playing support as buying supports is a lot safer then buying a useless assassin since supports are always good. That being said I dont have a favorite support. I will play whatever support/champ is best in the team comp or meta. I feel strongest/safest supports are rehgar/malf/uther. BW is not as strong now with the nerf so i have been playing him less, but i feel he is still fine as a counterpick to someone like illi or zeru. I will play whatever you need me to play.

Previous gaming history:
I firmly believe that skills do transfer over from game to game. whether its physical skill like moving the mouse or just having the right mindset. Previous competitive experience is important. You can interpret this however you want. take it as it is.

Played a lot of original dota for wc3 roc/ft when i was younger so mobas are ez.
started playing WoW and got to 2.1k arena rating in 2v2 and 3v3 in wotlk/cata.
Played sc2 WoL for a little while got as high as mid/high masters before i had to quit playing.
Played csgo MM for a while. hit as high as LEM.
played league for a while was plat s1 and diamond from s2-s4 i think. stopped playing cause boredom. played on a small team for online tourneys. won majority of them. Don't ask for my account cause i dont have one anymore.

Preferences:
-Must be at least player level 40. The fact that you arent means you havent put enough time into the game so dont bother.
-Must be higher then rank 10 in HL. stop complaining about your teammates and noobs in HL. if you cant even beat them then your one of them.
-Must have total hero level of atleast 150. If its lower then your probably a one trick pony that can only play 2 characters and the fact that you dont even want to try other champs to see their potential makes you close minded.

dont bother adding me or posting if you can't even put in the most minimal amount of work into this game to even consider yourself competitive.

I'm not looking to make friends or anything, not saying i wont be friendly to you if you are but im not going to waste my time explaining simple concepts, ill straight up tell you i think you suck. That being said I havent fully explored the game yet but i think ive explored it enough to try playing premades atleast since HL is boring af. As of right now im maining support only cause i have all the support champs and havent bought any others. if you want me to switch we can talk about it. If your interested post here or add me on bnet Lou#1905.

jdubbin
Quote | PM | +Rep by Noodles » July 10, 2015 3:13am | Report
Is this EU? I play tank and my irl friend aye support and we are looking to find some more people to make a good team let me know and add me if it's eu poshtots#2556

Noodles
Quote | PM | +Rep by jdubbin » July 10, 2015 9:29am | Report
I apologize. This is mainly NA.

jdubbin
Quote | PM | +Rep by Vaprlite » July 10, 2015 10:48am | Report
My buddy and I are looking to start a team. Us 2 Q'ing up together in just 2 weeks are ranked 29 with randoms. I tank Mur or Anu, Support: Rehgar or Malf and APC w/ KT (Main) or Jaina. He's my DPS Falstad or DPS/tank Nazeebu. Let me know if you want in mah man.

Vaprlite
Quote | PM | +Rep by Tro7 » July 10, 2015 1:19pm | Report
I got a group of 3 looking for a team. We're sick of getting matched up with randoms. I'm new to this website but message me or comment back and I'm in.

Troy

Tro7
Quote | PM | +Rep by jdubbin » July 11, 2015 9:21pm | Report
bump

jdubbin
Quote | PM | +Rep by jdubbin » July 12, 2015 12:05am | Report
bump

jdubbin
Quote | PM | +Rep by Ojitroc » July 12, 2015 12:32am | Report
Also looking for a decent serious but also fun group to play with.

I am playing often with real life friends, but lot of times also alone, playing since Beta.
My favorite main heroes this moment are: Illidan, Malfurion, Azmodan and Gazlowe also working on Muradin right now

Via Team speak or Skype is a must.

My battlenet account is Ojitroc#2546 please whisper me when you are online

Juan - Amsterdam

Ojitroc
Quote | PM | +Rep by IAmWolf » July 12, 2015 8:55am | Report
Hey I'd like to join, been playing a bit over a week and im level 34 hit me up tho my

Account Battle Tag: WolfRP #1467

Skype:Im.Twizz (It will pop up as Psyche Wolf - lead editor)

Curse: ByDaziR

IAmWolf
Quote | PM | +Rep by jdubbin » July 12, 2015 11:43am | Report
bump

jdubbin

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved