Heroes of the Storm Forums

Recruiting for HOTS team.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by EDO Grizz » September 5, 2017 10:01pm | Report
Hello everyone! My names Grizz. And im looking to recruit people into a hots team. I currently run a gaming clan and discord (EDO - Elite Digital Online) which is based around MULTIPLE games with casual and competetive, and despite recently making the clan we get alot of new intiates into the clan every day! Due to the increase in the clan members we have opened a Hots squad. The only requirements to join are you are aged 16 or older have access to discord and can speak english. You dont have to be from england just have to speak it :) if your interested please add my battle.net Grizz#21286 or drop yours below :)

EDO Grizz
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Underlord » September 7, 2017 12:57am | Report
If you are looking for a player: Underlord#2551

Underlord
Quote | PM | +Rep by olegarino » September 7, 2017 1:47pm | Report
Hi, I would be interested: olegarino#1191

olegarino
Quote | PM | +Rep by Armor » September 7, 2017 9:31pm | Report
I'd be interested, add me with: Armor#11388

Armor
Quote | PM | +Rep by killerder » September 8, 2017 6:30am | Report
Yes please, killerder#2868

1k cho games, diamond TL.
Active since closed beta.

killerder
Quote | PM | +Rep by aLatso » September 8, 2017 11:12am | Report
what region are you playing in?
The name is Latso and I have been playing a multitude of competitive pc games online for many years. The moment I heard about hots, it would become a match made in heaven and playing it would become my top priority. Since, I have been playing the game for quite a while now and have a lot of experience under my belt I took it upon myself to create hero concepts for the community.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
aLatso
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by killerder » September 8, 2017 12:40pm | Report
aLatso wrote:

what region are you playing in?

Europe

killerder
Quote | PM | +Rep by GoneTosic » September 8, 2017 4:36pm | Report
hi my battlenet acc is GoneToxic#2674
and i have alot of moba experience. I played league of legends for like 5 years or more season 1 till now and i also played hots since the beta i am currently lvl 241 and i can play pretty much all roles expect healer. I was Diamond in both solo and team league last season and was top 50 during the early stages of the game.

hope i can play with you from Gonetoxic

GoneTosic
Quote | PM | +Rep by EDO Grizz » September 14, 2017 5:58am | Report
all of you will be added and spoken to, as this isnt just recruitment for hots its for the clan into a hots squad

EDO Grizz
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by EduardSabin » September 25, 2017 12:27am | Report
https://www.heroesfire.com/hots/forum/recruitment/diamond-flex-looking-for-a-team-to-play-tl-14026

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
EduardSabin

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved