Heroes of the Storm Forums

Recruiting for my Team

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Penguito » November 5, 2016 4:03pm | Report
Penguito#11540

Main tank - Second account - Diamond 5 highest rank - Willing to flex - English is my first language - Play evenings after work (typically no later than 830pm) - Never been banned or silenced, have a very friendly and cooperative attitude

Penguito
Quote | PM | +Rep by Muidar » November 6, 2016 8:07am | Report
Penguito wrote:

Penguito#11540

Main tank - Second account - Diamond 5 highest rank - Willing to flex - English is my first language - Play evenings after work (typically no later than 830pm) - Never been banned or silenced, have a very friendly and cooperative attitude

Nice to hear from you! I added you hopefully catch you online later today or this coming week :-)

Muidar
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Muidar » November 12, 2016 5:25am | Report
Still looking for more players. Message me!

Muidar
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by TheBacon » November 20, 2016 5:09pm | Report
Bacon#12908

I'm looking to get into HotS more competetively as Blizzard's trend of releasing extremely overpowered heroes has left my willingness to play in QuickMatch at an all time low. My desire to play remains solely in the hands of a competitive, draft-oriented scene where match quality can remain fairly high and isn't a Nova-infested bloodbath. I'm primarily a flex player focused mostly around melee, bruiser-style heroes. I enjoy the thundering impact of a Kerrigan combo or a big Sundering to start the teamfight. I have 25 level 10 heroes and counting, ranging from The Lost Vikings to Abathur, and plenty in between. Frankly it'd be easier to tell you the heroes that I don't play very well, I dislike Lt. Morales, and I've yet to be able to grasp Valla since her rework.

My MMR could use some work, HotS was my first moba, and I didn't really know how to play them. 3000 games later I feel like I've grasped the game and it's concepts, and I feel like I'm ready to show what I can bring to the competitive scene. I'm not even opposed to starting a new smurf account and investing some money into it to not bring the team's overall MMR down.

All in all, I feel like my vast hero pool could be a massive asset in the right hands. I enjoy so many heroes and in tandem with my open mind and willingness to have fun, I believe that I, myself, could be an asset in the Heroes competitive scene. Thanks!

TheBacon
Quote | PM | +Rep by Muidar » November 24, 2016 5:58am | Report
Hi Bacon! Added you. Hope to see you online soon.

Muidar
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by paytona » December 1, 2016 1:16pm | Report
Muidar wrote:

The Raiders is a fun group of players at a variety of skill and experience levels. Message me or reply in this thread if your interested!

paytona
Quote | PM | +Rep by paytona » December 1, 2016 1:16pm | Report
Hi I am looking for a good team.

paytona
Quote | PM | +Rep by paytona » December 1, 2016 1:18pm | Report
herofthesik#1902

paytona

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved