Heroes of the Storm Forums

Starting eSports Team(Read Description)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by RoosKi_HS » May 30, 2015 9:19am | Report
I am looking to start a Heroes team to compete in tournaments such as the ESL events like Go4Heroes and others. Have experience running an esports organization in other Gaming titles and plan on getting a branded team together but am looking to fill out a roster. Please, if you are interested, comment on this and let me know and we can start talking about trying you out and getting this team on its way. Thanks again and please upvote this to get more people aware.
Important Information:
-NA Server only(Will look to start EU team in future)
-at least level 30 w/ several known heroes
-Any Role
-Have either TeamSpeak or Skype w/ Mic

RoosKi_HS
Quote | PM | +Rep by King11105 » May 30, 2015 11:27am | Report
Im interested my battle.net tag is King#11105 i can play any class or hero would prefer assassin but am flexible im 3k mmr in hots logs and am rank 1 in hero league.

King11105
Quote | PM | +Rep by RoosKi_HS » May 30, 2015 12:22pm | Report
Great, I added you on battle.net and hope to talk/play with you soon.

RoosKi_HS
Quote | PM | +Rep by quitf33ding » May 30, 2015 12:48pm | Report
IM seriously interested..i have the knowledge of all champs in my inventory ..
I know I can surpass the current metas knowledge base..been playing for 3 months now...add me please asap..I also own my own competitive gaming league and am the manager of Collegiate team Supernova
Quitf33ding#1268
Quitf33ding.enjin.com
Ts.victoriousgaming.com
Skype Christian.morales360

quitf33ding
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by zerofmx » May 31, 2015 9:27am | Report
Zerofmx#1627 i main dps i play at least 5 heroes on my main role, have a lot of experience with the genre, been playing mobas since dota from warcraft 3

zerofmx
Quote | PM | +Rep by RoosKi_HS » May 31, 2015 6:43pm | Report
Alright man I'll add you on battle.net and we could play and try you out.

battle.net id- RoosKi#1609

RoosKi_HS
Quote | PM | +Rep by cowzato » May 31, 2015 7:59pm | Report
cowzato#1798 rank 1 around 3k mmr. Play mainly dps. Jaina, kael, valla, sylvannas, and zagara are my main heroes.

cowzato
Quote | PM | +Rep by Damp » June 2, 2015 5:29am | Report
Damp#1257 i play all roles. But prefer tank. Im Around 3k mmr. And im rank 1. Got it playing solo 😎 feel free to ADD me so we Can talk.

Damp
Quote | PM | +Rep by negrochilon » June 2, 2015 7:57am | Report
Battle tag- negrochilon #1376 I play all roles but I would prefer to play tank and second choice would be to play support. I am very interested in playing and growing as a team. Add me or email me if you have any ore questions.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
negrochilon
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Clickclickp0w » June 2, 2015 8:25am | Report
Hello im very intressded in joining im a 17 year old guy who have played alot in moba and would love to hear from you. My battle tag is clickclick#2948 and my email [email protected]

Clickclickp0w
Notable (4)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved