Heroes of the Storm Forums

Team "R2" Refresh looking for Assassin Role!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by ray2r » October 28, 2016 10:48pm | Report
Hello, I am re-creating an amateur team called team "R2". We had a team prior but 1 of the member was too toxic so I left them.

Looking for Diamond 2 and up player. All roles ATM. We have a few players right now including: Assassin, a TLV main, and a Support main for this refresh of R2.

We have only competed in ChairLeague so far and are looking for any one to fulfill roles with any type of playstyle.

We want people who are not afraid to speak their mind like experimenting with new strategies even if it sounds dumb.

You can sign up here: Sign Up Here

This is what I will be looking at for recruitments. It will tell me all I need to know about you.

TL;DL
1) Refreshing team "R2" with 2 members from the original roster.
2) Looking for all roles at the moment
3) Must be non-toxic and willing to follow and incorporate your own strategies
4) Must be Diamond 2 and above in Hero League.

Join Channel R2 in game by using "/join R2"

Join the Discord Server Here
Join the Curse Server Here

Please feel free to post any questions or comments.

ray2r
Quote | PM | +Rep by EduardSabin » October 28, 2016 11:31pm | Report
EduardSabin#2495

I am looking for a good Team to join. (i was rank 1 in preseason, diamond in seasons 1 and now i am diamond 3; i have +3200 games in total, i am a flexible player so i can play any role, i have almost all heroes 90% of them). I prefer a team that have a training schedule.
I have skype, TS 3, etc... (i can speak English)

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
EduardSabin
Quote | PM | +Rep by ray2r » October 28, 2016 11:57pm | Report
Please apply to the link posted in the OP. This will let you tell me everything I need to know.

ray2r
Quote | PM | +Rep by ray2r » October 29, 2016 10:53am | Report
I must also mention that most amateur competitive tournaments happen somewhere between 5PM to 11 PM Central

ray2r
Quote | PM | +Rep by EduardSabin » October 29, 2016 11:43am | Report
I applied

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
EduardSabin
Quote | PM | +Rep by ray2r » October 31, 2016 1:05am | Report
I have messaged 1 support and 1 assassin player to join the roster. Each role are still open, roles have not been taken. Still looking for a Tank Role with some shot calling experience.

I will have to wait until your hotslogs opens up so I can view your match histories EduardSabin. Expect an email when it is available.

ray2r
Quote | PM | +Rep by EduardSabin » October 31, 2016 12:14pm | Report
I am a flex player, i can do all roles

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
EduardSabin
Quote | PM | +Rep by ray2r » November 3, 2016 11:23am | Report
Our support applied to 2 teams and I have not heard back from him. So we are still looking for main support with some shotcalling experience and main tank with shotcalling experience.

ray2r
Quote | PM | +Rep by EduardSabin » November 4, 2016 11:41am | Report
Feel free to contact me.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
EduardSabin
Quote | PM | +Rep by ray2r » November 7, 2016 6:32pm | Report
Looking for tank Role and spec role

ray2r

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved