Heroes of the Storm Forums

We are looking for all players in EU with all sorts of roles

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by TGJonsie92 » May 4, 2015 4:58am | Report
troy and alerq i have added you

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
TGJonsie92
Quote | PM | +Rep by TGJonsie92 » May 11, 2015 7:39am | Report
hey guys and girls who are gamers, We are still looking for players any level and any difficulty from beginners to experts to join a squad so if you are interested then add us and i will get back to you

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
TGJonsie92
Quote | PM | +Rep by TGJonsie92 » May 20, 2015 9:02am | Report
hey guys now that Hots has gone open beta many of you will be looking to join squads. We are recruiting all players from beginners to competitive players and so far have 3 squads and hoping to keep more squads going. If you are interested then add my battle tag TGJonsie#2780 and message me so I know how you guys found me othrwise i would think its any randommer

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
TGJonsie92
Quote | PM | +Rep by TGJonsie92 » June 2, 2015 3:31am | Report
Hey guys now that Hots is out fully We are looking to create more squads and build up our community who helps both new players and expert players so if you are interested add my battle tag TGJonsie92#2780 and drop us a message

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
TGJonsie92

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved