Heroes of the Storm Forums

Heroes Gameplay, Overview, Guides & Giveaways!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by NenTV » June 12, 2015 12:35am | Report
Hey guys.

I have been playing this game since technical alpha on friends account and got my own invite with the start of closed beta. I have played over thousand games so far. Started my channel on youtube a little while ago where you are able to see gameplay, guides, previews and overviews of new heroes that are out and that are coming soon.

I recently casted my first game ever, covering TGN Squadron's comunity game better known as "Brawl With The Bros". Plans for future are to engage with as many people as possible, get all the feedback there is to get and add more friends on my channel. Please feel free to drop by, leave a comment and let me know what you think!

I will be making a whole list of videos that I made so far that is Heroes of the Storm related, but for starters here is video of Butcher, read description of the video to make sure you participate in the giveaway!

NenTV
Quote | PM | +Rep by NenTV » June 12, 2015 5:54pm | Report
Hero League Ranked game in under 10mins win! x)

NenTV
Quote | PM | +Rep by Crs Grim » June 12, 2015 8:04pm | Report
Neat setup you got going there!

Grim is a top rank Heroes player and guide creator. He has over 5600games played with Tassadar. So you can be sure you are getting quality content and info. Today, he is currently a free-agent looking for a pro team. Before he was a former member of TeamCurse Gaming and ZDK gaming.

Feel free to check out the guide:

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Crs Grim
Remarkable (33)
BattleTag:
twitch.tv/cozybison
Quote | PM | +Rep by NenTV » June 14, 2015 10:04am | Report
Crs Grim wrote:

Neat setup you got going there!

Thanks man! x)
Here is another Hero League match. This time I'm playing Illidan. x)

NenTV
Quote | PM | +Rep by NenTV » June 16, 2015 3:37pm | Report
Sylvanas Ranked Gameplay. x) Giveaway still going on, make sure you check videos description! x)

NenTV
Quote | PM | +Rep by NenTV » June 19, 2015 12:42am | Report
New Solo Queue Hero League video! Jungle Sonya! x) Check my signature and participate in the Giveaway!

NenTV
Quote | PM | +Rep by NenTV » June 21, 2015 5:43am | Report
Game of Throws. So much throwing from both teams. x) I was lucky to not be beheaded! xD
Check video's description for the giveaway!

NenTV
Quote | PM | +Rep by NenTV » June 22, 2015 6:52pm | Report
A fun game with my friends, trying to shout after I lost my voice watching a football(soccer) game. x))

NenTV
Quote | PM | +Rep by NenTV » June 24, 2015 5:49am | Report
New map that is coming to live at June 30th - Battlefield of Eternity. Video shows map mechanics and reworked ultimate of Sylvanas - Possession.

NenTV
Quote | PM | +Rep by SuperKing » June 24, 2015 8:20am | Report
You make good content.
SuperKing#1221

SuperKing

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved