Heroes of the Storm Forums

Favorite Hero So Far?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Mowen » April 24, 2014 11:35am | Report
Who is your favorite hero to play at the moment?

Right now I like Falstad best, I love being fast and mobile, and being ranged. The gryphon is an awesome perk as well. :P

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Mowen
<Community Manager>
Memorable (51)
Quote | PM | +Rep by HollowsEdge » April 27, 2014 8:00pm | Report
Although I cant play until I get access to the game I am really looking forward to playing Diablo!! I have always been fond of tanky yet damaging bruisers in moba's and Diablo seems like he fits the mould perfectly! I also love the way he man handles other hero's! =3

I am also keen to try out Tyrial and Muradin!

HollowsEdge
Quote | PM | +Rep by Mowen » April 28, 2014 12:20pm | Report
Another great thing about Diablo is watching him try to ride those little mounts. :P

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Mowen
<Community Manager>
Memorable (51)
Quote | PM | +Rep by HollowsEdge » May 7, 2014 7:06pm | Report
haha yeah I lol pretty often when ever i see it on a stream or on a youtube vid!

HollowsEdge
Quote | PM | +Rep by Lemons22 » June 13, 2014 11:32am | Report
I like Tassadar. I just like running around being unkillable and helping my team. He's really good at catching people out too with his Time Warp...and once he gets Distortion Beam (to slow people with his autos) it's just ridiculous. Most champs just can't get away. Plus I love Twilight Messiah. I like turning it on and becoming a big damage dealer.

Also as long as we're talking about Diablo...I can't wait until they release a skin for him that turns him into the female diablo from D3 :P

Lemons22
Quote | PM | +Rep by Azrama » January 12, 2015 9:16am | Report
I have really enjoyed playing Nova/ETC at the moment. I haven't been in the alpha long. Haven't spent any money on the game or anything yet, because I don't want to buy some toons that I don't like. But out of the few rotations that i've played. Nova gets my #1, it's cool being stealth the whole game ganking people

Azrama
Quote | PM | +Rep by Voison » January 14, 2015 10:13am | Report
I'm currently loving Valla. So fun to play. :D

Voison
Quote | PM | +Rep by Valadeus » January 14, 2015 10:55am | Report
I have recently come into playing Support roles and have found that I thoroughly enjoy it. As such, my favorite hero is by far Uther right now. I feel like I am able to help my team at crucial junctures with timely healing and shielding, stun pursuing heroes or bait the enemy team into a Divine Storm ambush.
Raynes #1676
Always looking to enjoy a few good games.

Valadeus
Notable (4)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Severage » January 14, 2015 9:13pm | Report
Illidan has always been my favorite Hero, if you couldn't guess, but I really enjoy Valla and more recently Thrall (Apparently every Hero with double L's is a good Hero).

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Severage
<Beta Tester>
Remarkable (29)
Quote | PM | +Rep by SCOTTISH_POWER » January 23, 2015 7:28am | Report
Depending on the other team heroes: Muradin, Zeratul or Gazlowe

SCOTTISH_POWER

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved