Heroes of the Storm Forums

Favorite Hero So Far?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Genix » February 19, 2015 5:24am | Report
Muradin, I enjoy jumping, blocking and stunning enemies whilst my team then beat them down! My main builds allows me to push towers easily
Genix#2279

Genix
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Bringtherain4 » February 19, 2015 11:03am | Report
I'm a big fan of Brightwing for the map presence and Illidan cause he is so fast, fragile, but fast. I reeeeaaaaallllyy wanna try out Murky though cause he seems ridiculous.

Bringtherain4
Quote | PM | +Rep by Koehler » March 6, 2015 7:39pm | Report
Illidan by far. I was am about how strong this hero is.

Koehler
Quote | PM | +Rep by Spikyhead » March 19, 2015 1:05am | Report
Tyrael, Raynor

Spikyhead
Quote | PM | +Rep by MarfanMan » April 20, 2015 12:01pm | Report
Li Li All teh wehyz. When I want to go easy mode, I love to play LiLi. Falstad and Zagara are also favorites of mine, but I am yet to unlock most of the heroes!

MarfanMan
Quote | PM | +Rep by KarbyP » April 21, 2015 12:25am | Report
I like Raynor, Azmodan and Zagara the best so far.

Hope Blizzard will buff Raynor/modify his traits a lot more in the near future though, because it still seems to me like Valla is just better at doing most of what Raynor can do in just about every way (which was a piece of advice offered to me by a friend when I first started).

KarbyP
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved