Heroes of the Storm Forums

HeroesFire and Blizzard Dev Sitdown - What do you want to ask?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by FourCourtJester » November 4, 2014 2:03pm | Report
Hey guys, FCJ here again!

This was a bit unexpected, but awesome. Apparently we have a scheduled sit down with the Blizzard Heroes of the Storm devs, and we get to ask ... things! stuff!

See thats the problem! I know more or less what I want to ask, but here's your chance to get your voice heard, and leave us some feedback on what YOU want to ask!

So here we go guys. Leave your questions here, and I'll compile the best ones into a list and take it with me to BlizzCon.

Have at it guys!

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
FourCourtJester
<Developer>
Notable (14)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MrJPickles » November 4, 2014 2:36pm | Report
Any plans for a second Abathur Ultimate? Maybe if his kit was reworked he could be either a clone of teammate or siege hero(locusts and stuff) It would have to be really tasteful to outdo Ultimate evolution though.
Let's be better gamers!

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MrJPickles
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by RawrJar » November 4, 2014 2:50pm | Report
What are your main priorities with the talent system? Are you more concerned with having a couple distinct talent 'builds'(such as Auto Attack Valla or Multishot Valla), or are you more concerned with there being viable options at every talent tier?

Thanks!
- - -
They've already talked about a 2cd Abathur Heroic being in the works:
http://us.battle.net/heroes/en/forum/topic/14059916912#9

RawrJar
Quote | PM | +Rep by Racecar0 » November 4, 2014 2:58pm | Report
Are there any plans to notify users ahead of time what map they might be playing on? Perhaps something like a "map of the hour" concept. Certain heroes tend to excel on certain maps and it could really add some depth to the character selection process if we knew which one we were playing on before-hand!

Racecar0
Quote | PM | +Rep by Switchblade » November 4, 2014 3:00pm | Report
Are there any more changes planned for the current talent gating system? There are still a lot of people who really dislike talent gating and won't play because of it.

Also are there any plans to give rewards from level 15 - 40 because as it stands right now, it's just 100% for show.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Switchblade
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by FourCourtJester » November 4, 2014 3:02pm | Report
love these questions guys <3

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
FourCourtJester
<Developer>
Notable (14)
Quote | PM | +Rep by nerdswag » November 4, 2014 3:26pm | Report
Ask if they plan to change the gold income in the game, thanks guys :)

nerdswag
Quote | PM | +Rep by Gary3k » November 4, 2014 3:39pm | Report
MrJPickles wrote:

Any plans for a second Abathur Ultimate? Maybe if his kit was reworked he could be either a clone of teammate or siege hero(locusts and stuff) It would have to be really tasteful to outdo Ultimate evolution though.

Or he spawns locusts like 3x faster?

My questions are:
During custom games, will they allow for rules such as "duplicate heroes" "only warriors" "only supports" and things like that?

Will there be a midwars map?
Check out myHotS videos

Gary3k
Quote | PM | +Rep by Xirias » November 4, 2014 4:29pm | Report
When can the community expect to test a new reconnection system? Is this feature currently a focus of the development team?

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Xirias
Quote | PM | +Rep by Drasak » November 4, 2014 5:17pm | Report
Are you guys willing to stay loyal to a hero's character, even if it means passing opportunities while designing them? (I'm talking specifically about nova not using psychic powers and Mekkatorque being in a gyrocopter.)

Drasak

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved