Heroes of the Storm Forums

HeroesFire and Blizzard Dev Sitdown - What do you want to ask?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Nubtrain » November 4, 2014 5:28pm | Report
Is there going to be any updates to the replay system to add more options and control for content creators? Things like disabling chat, viewing camera distance changes, turning off the UI, etc. I also play a lot of Dota and the replay system Valve uses is incredible and it'd be really nice if Blizzard worked on improving the replay system.

Nubtrain
Quote | PM | +Rep by FourCourtJester » November 4, 2014 6:19pm | Report
Questions are recorded! Thanks for your thoughts guys! Keep 'em coming :D

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
FourCourtJester
<Developer>
Notable (14)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Swampmist1142 » November 4, 2014 6:50pm | Report
Are we ever going to have a notification of when they send out invite waves?

Swampmist1142
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Naerina » November 4, 2014 10:23pm | Report
What are Blizzard's thoughts on the Resurgence of the Storm talent in its current state?

Naerina
Quote | PM | +Rep by Severage » November 4, 2014 11:52pm | Report
I'm really curious as to what the design team was thinking when they gave Nova Hot Shots.

Not trolling or trying to sound like a terd, legit question. What was the rationale for giving her an undodgeable snipe (essentially) after lv 7 over just buffing her damage?

I know they don't just whimsically put talents like that on Heroes, I'd like to know what they thought when they did it.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Severage
<Beta Tester>
Remarkable (29)
Quote | PM | +Rep by vasheenomed » November 5, 2014 3:29am | Report
does blizzard feel like they have done a good job representing who characters are in their skills and passives and how they play? lots of people complain about how kerrigan is supposed to be all about mental/psi attacks or other heroes, and also, how do they plan to represent heroes like sylvanas considering she is queen of the undead, a banshee, and a powerful high elf ranger, that's a lot of different aspects to put into one kit XD

vasheenomed
Quote | PM | +Rep by MadDanny » November 5, 2014 4:17am | Report
When will there be more maps! And maybe... maps with special interactions. Like pulling levers to open or close a bridge! :D

MadDanny
<Editor>
Quote | PM | +Rep by Nubtrain » November 6, 2014 4:15am | Report
Have some more questions I want to ask, first is if Blizzard can make the audio responses from heroes accessible? Is there going to be a ranked system similar to other popular games like Dota 2? If so I think introducing a pick phase where both teams can see what the other team is picking is a must, maybe something like All Pick mode in Dota 2? Not sure if a Captain's Mode type of drafting would work in HotS since the hero pool is small but it'd be a nice addition to have.

Nubtrain
Quote | PM | +Rep by sleepykittys » January 23, 2015 9:16pm | Report
Will randomized small item drops following games (things like extra gold, 1 hr stim packs, maybe rarely a skin.. or anything like it) ever be a thing?
.................................................................................................................................................................................................................

sleepykittys
Quote | PM | +Rep by kiy0 » February 16, 2015 8:01am | Report
Any plans to fix solo queue in quick matches? I'm sick and tired of 4 assassins + random hero in 7 out of 10 games...

kiy0

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved