Heroes of the Storm Forums

Your "useless" Heroes.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by MadDanny » November 1, 2014 6:28am | Report
Malfurion: So what he has an ult heal. That's the only thing good about him. his root takes to long. His only "real" damaging ability also takes long. His normal heal ability is bad. Even Lili beats him in heal abilities and ults.

Muradin: He can only stun up to 2 people. His trait that lets him stun people on the 3rd hit is useless when he has a slow *** attack speed. Like, build him tanky he does little with the CC he can have. The enemy team is better to ignore him in that case.

That's all from me. Can't think of anyone else yet.

MadDanny
<Editor>
Quote | PM | +Rep by Swampmist1142 » November 1, 2014 8:56am | Report
Gazlowe pre-10?

Swampmist1142
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by FourCourtJester » November 2, 2014 12:43am | Report
I've been 100-0'd by a Muradin before due to stunlock. So its not the worst that could happen.

Murky is my most useless hero vote. Does. Do. Anything. Usually.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
FourCourtJester
<Developer>
Notable (14)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MadDanny » November 3, 2014 5:23am | Report
Was Gaz that bad before?

Murky is meh for me. He can still feed the other team even if he still has an egg up.
Really don't know what was Blizzard expecting when they made him lol

MadDanny
<Editor>
Quote | PM | +Rep by Swampmist1142 » November 3, 2014 5:48pm | Report
No, but he is before you get him to lv 10 from what I've heard. The only strat that you can do effectively with his pre-10 ulti is a split push strat that doesn't work very well anymore...

Swampmist1142
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Mozz » November 20, 2014 7:10am | Report
Murky for me.

@ OP - Malf is one of the best healers in the game if you set up right. Short CD heals that apply their HoT automatically, combined with ward and Tranq..... If your doing it right you can really keep your team up where you shouldnt.

Mozz
Quote | PM | +Rep by Valadeus » January 2, 2015 12:32pm | Report
Murky would have my vote as most useless. I can find a use for just about any other hero but Murky seems to be more suited to simply clowning around and trolling people than actually executing a viable strategy.

I suspect that will change in time, but for now he's got my vote.

Following Murky? I'd say E.T.C. (Yes, I know it's not a popular vote). He's got arguably the best ultimate in the game but it's backed by one of the worst kits. My opinion, at least.
Raynes #1676
Always looking to enjoy a few good games.

Valadeus
Notable (4)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Crs Grim » January 4, 2015 7:09pm | Report
I don't agree that there is a "useless" hero, each hero has a place to fit a specific situation.

Grim is a top rank Heroes player and guide creator. He has over 5600games played with Tassadar. So you can be sure you are getting quality content and info. Today, he is currently a free-agent looking for a pro team. Before he was a former member of TeamCurse Gaming and ZDK gaming.

Feel free to check out the guide:

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Crs Grim
Remarkable (33)
BattleTag:
twitch.tv/cozybison
Quote | PM | +Rep by Valadeus » January 5, 2015 6:06am | Report
While I would agree with you on principle Grim, I think that the idea behind the question is which hero feels the most "niche." Which hero seems to require the most consideration in compositions, such as a team needing to be built around that hero in order for that hero to function.
Raynes #1676
Always looking to enjoy a few good games.

Valadeus
Notable (4)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Severage » January 5, 2015 7:53am | Report
For most niche, I'd say Sgt. Hammer, Murky, Jaina, Azmodan, Gazlowe.

For literally most useless, Azmodan. A hundred times Azmodan. I don't think it's the Heroes' fault though, I HAVE had a useful one before. 99/100 Azmodans though are literally useless.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Severage
<Beta Tester>
Remarkable (29)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved