Heroes of the Storm Forums

Your "useless" Heroes.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Crs Grim » January 5, 2015 9:44am | Report
I have to agree a little with Severage, especially after the nerf to promote and general split pushing in the game.

Grim is a top rank Heroes player and guide creator. He has over 5600games played with Tassadar. So you can be sure you are getting quality content and info. Today, he is currently a free-agent looking for a pro team. Before he was a former member of TeamCurse Gaming and ZDK gaming.

Feel free to check out the guide:

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Crs Grim
Remarkable (33)
BattleTag:
twitch.tv/cozybison
Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSloth » January 7, 2015 8:39am | Report
Throw in another vote for Azmodan. I cringe when I see him on my team in soloQ and love taking advantage of Blood for Blood when he's on the other side :)

He's basically a free xp machine for good players.

TheSloth
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by deathKamp » January 29, 2015 4:00pm | Report
Murky, Azmodan, Sonya... I never win a game with these bastards...

deathKamp
Quote | PM | +Rep by SCOTTISH_POWER » February 2, 2015 3:40am | Report
IMO HotS is a game with which you can have a lot of fun.

It is not only about fighting for gold, xp or ranks, it's the fun around it. I think Blizzard had something like that in mind, when they created one or two of your "useless" heroes.

I like the game exactly because of this fun part, which is completely nonexistent in games like LoL or Dota.

SCOTTISH_POWER
Quote | PM | +Rep by Nikaas » February 2, 2015 6:32am | Report

IMO HotS is a game with which you can have a lot of fun.

It is not only about fighting for gold, xp or ranks, it's the fun around it. I think Blizzard had something like that in mind, when they created one or two of your "useless" heroes.

I like the game exactly because of this fun part, which is completely nonexistent in games like LoL or Dota.

"Fun" is something completely subjective. Your "fun" is no one else's but yours. There are very few things universally agreed as "fun".

Nikaas
Quote | PM | +Rep by Pulikutai » February 2, 2015 9:04pm | Report
Crs Grim wrote:

I don't agree that there is a "useless" hero, each hero has a place to fit a specific situation.

I'm with Grim on this one. I feel each hero has a chance to shine in some sort of light.
IE Murky: I've seen him used both as a successful pusher and as an alright ganker (with Octograb).
You cause enough pressure on the side opposite of where the objectives will be and force 1 or even 2 memebers of the other team to come deal with you. You can even afford a quick death or two while your team sets up for the Tribute or an Altar. And honestly, if played well, Murky can get in, get his damage off, and get out with Bubble while he waits for cds.

Either way, I feel there a lot of valid arguments for a lot of builds on a lot of heroes, right now and as always; this is Beta and "Beta is Beta".

Pulikutai
Quote | PM | +Rep by Frapa » February 3, 2015 10:32am | Report
except for murky, I don't really find anny other heroes useless, as they all got their strenghts and counter etc. like azodans can counter abuthar, and push lines etc, malf is a great healer with a lot off damage output...also too defend gaze...his not the hero off my choose but having him in sky temple..having him place down 2-3 of his ****ing torrents too defend it..is so strong.

Frapa
Quote | PM | +Rep by Aliuzha » March 9, 2015 1:11pm | Report
Earlier on i would have said Malph aswell, but not now... For me, I will vote for murky, i havent played it yet, but the best way to counter him is... ignoring him, and so far that has work for me.

Aliuzha
Quote | PM | +Rep by Bombader » March 15, 2015 1:47pm | Report
I think this thread forgets to separate hero from player when deciding on uselessness. Murky can grow into a decent pusher, but at current it feels like the only decent build for him (I hear he was amazing pre-patch) and always with free rotation brings newbie players who think they can jump into games and be good. Best example is Nova every time she is on free rotation.

Bombader

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved