Heroes of the Storm Forums

Struggling with a Hero?!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Kolosalus » April 17, 2016 6:31pm | Report
Hi!

What is going on, boys and grils? It is Krystian a.k.a. Kolosalus here. I have been posting gaming videos on YouTube for quite a while now, but only recently I started to become more serious about it all. I do now like to entertain as well as teach people something new with my videos.

I have been posting videos on Heroes of the Storm(also others but HotS is my main) for few months now and I need your guys' help! I need your support and feedback on my videos. I need you guys and gals to head on over to my channel and check out my informative gameplays with some nice funny editing built into them.

I'm looking to share something new or entertaining with you guys every time I post a video. Be it an unconventional build or a very well settled one but exactly explain strengths and weaknesses as well as explaining how to play or apply it to different situations.

I will keep this thread updated with my latest content so put it into your bookmarks or go to my channel and stay tuned and hyped for much more of my videos. See you there!

Here is my latest video on my own Kael'thas' Verdant Spheres Build. Head on over, give it a watch , drop a like, subscribe and leave some feedback!

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Kolosalus
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Kolosalus » April 18, 2016 3:32pm | Report
Here is my new video with a brand new take on Li-Ming with her latest changes. Her Arcane Orb feels much worse untalented but can do some work while being specced for. Enjoy!

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Kolosalus
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Kolosalus » April 21, 2016 10:37am | Report
After going over a lot of game's assassins I decided to give a try to one of the eldest heroes in the game, Lili. Her Water Dragon heroic has been buffed and I was wandering just how much! Enjoy!

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Kolosalus
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Kolosalus » April 23, 2016 11:56am | Report
Artanis has finally received some buffs to his utility in the team fight scenario. With Zealot Charge a part of his base kit and buffed shield talents, he proves to be a better solo warrior than ever. I also brought my beautiful girlfriend and my partners from DodgeRollGames to have some fun with me.

Enjoy!

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Kolosalus
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Kolosalus » April 25, 2016 12:26pm | Report
Tracer has come to the Nexus as the first character from the Overwatch universe! I gotta tell you blizzard needs to get their balancing right because we have another really strong hero on our hands. Let's give her a try.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Kolosalus
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Kolosalus » April 29, 2016 11:21am | Report
Falstad has finally received some love from Blizzard over last few patches(excluding the Might Gust cooldown nerf) and he has 3 main build floating around (one of them is mine!). Today we are going to showcase the Hammerang build with some awesome fail editing starting at 12:41 :D Enjoy!

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Kolosalus
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Kolosalus » May 6, 2016 4:18am | Report
Stitches hasn't changes all that much recently but he stands his ground in the meta relentlessly. Today I wanted to build a little different Stitches then the one we are used to. Can you guess what is it going to be?

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Kolosalus
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Kolosalus » May 8, 2016 7:12pm | Report
After lots of hours put into Dehaka, I found out that he is just what every warrior needs in a competitive match. After specing for certain talents I'm able to clear lanes, provide crowd control and navigate around the map flawlessly. Guess what, I share that build with you today!

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Kolosalus
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Kolosalus » May 10, 2016 4:09am | Report
If you are very confident in your ability to land skill shots and provide the friendlies with plenty of time to unload their burst, I have created this build just for you. It provides all of the above while staying viable and useful.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Kolosalus
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Kolosalus » May 13, 2016 12:23pm | Report
It is a little late but here is my theorycraft and overview of the new mage in the Nexus, Chromie. She is a very long range burst mage and proves to be a very methodical hero. I think it is worth watching, as my approach proves to be much different than any other players... Hope you'll enjoy!

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Kolosalus
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved