Heroes of the Storm Forums

Struggling with a Hero?!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Kolosalus » November 17, 2016 3:05pm | Report
In today's video we land on The Butcher one of the funnest characters in the game. On the other hand it is also the one of the hardest to get right. Why? Well, he is almost countered by every single form of crowd control in the game. You name it, stun, silence, fear, blind, taunt... even if you slow him and he gets separated from his target, he is pretty much hopeless. How do you get him right? I'll try to show you in this video! Enjoy!

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Kolosalus
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Kolosalus » November 19, 2016 2:44pm | Report
Our favorite Cow man has received quite a few changes to spice his kit a lil bit and they are quite interesting. They definitely made his talent tree more versatile but also out him (along with the Dwarf Man) on the pinnacle of the tank Meta at the moment. During The Global Championship E.T.C. was first ban, first pick because of his crowd control but also his decent wave clear with the help of some new talents. He has received a slight nerf since then... is he still a god? Lets find out!

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Kolosalus
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Kolosalus » November 22, 2016 3:32pm | Report
Another build has surfaced for Chen and as the Panda lovers here at my channel you guys know we had to check it out. This video is also a review to what changes happened to our favorite tank most recently and how they affected not only his performance, but also his playstyle. We also are going for a little different build today. It is called the Donkey Kong build as you focus on throwing barrels and soaking enemies in brew... from a very impresive range. Enjoy!

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Kolosalus
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Kolosalus » November 24, 2016 2:17pm | Report
The newest addition to the Nexus cast has now settled down into his new home... People are finally figuring out how to build our newest, shiny Multiclass hero, Varian. Unfortunately my favorite heroic to choose, the Tank choice Taunt, is arguably the weakest out of the the 3. Regardless I still think I can make it work pretty effectively and achieve some result even better than players playing the assassin builds. It is especially effective on characters who need to stay mobile in the fight. Illidan, Zeratul, Tracer are the easiest matches by far, as long as you get proper follow up on your chained CC. It is also good for keeping that squishy target for few moments longer to secure that kill... or to save your teammate for a short while from heavy aggression. The possibilities are endless... almost. I present to you my tank build for Varian!

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Kolosalus
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Kolosalus » December 8, 2016 12:07pm | Report
Most of the community didn't think that Zeratul needed a rework. Blizzard thought differently and served him with a pretty nice spice up, made him feel more like a Dark Templar than ever before. Bunch of new talents made it in plus switch of talents allows him to be more mobile than before while dealing some REAL damage! There are few builds circling for him but today we will utilize the Auto Attack build which gives him a crazy mixture of sustain and burst damage along with some impressive sustain!

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Kolosalus
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved