Heroes of the Storm Forums

Struggling with a Hero?!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Kolosalus » May 23, 2016 9:08am | Report
Finally, Chromie has been released onto the live servers and I have already spent a lot of time with her. I feel like I have gotten good with her and found one of the better, if not the best, build available for her. She is tricky and her damage is unreliable... this build tries to alleviate that problem while still pumping a lot of damage out.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Kolosalus
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Kolosalus » May 25, 2016 8:28am | Report
Anub'arak Solo Battle Bug
After the latest reworks, it is the right thing to say that Anub'arak is at least interesting. He definitely be a pest for the enemy team with all of his crowd control but also with the right talents he can successfully peel for the front line. In this video I try to show off my tank build for Anub'arak and I think I'm pretty successful.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Kolosalus
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Crs Grim » May 27, 2016 7:49am | Report
I like the puns you subtly mention in your texts :)

Keep the vidz coming!

Grim is a top rank Heroes player and guide creator. He has over 5600games played with Tassadar. So you can be sure you are getting quality content and info. Today, he is currently a free-agent looking for a pro team. Before he was a former member of TeamCurse Gaming and ZDK gaming.

Feel free to check out the guide:

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Crs Grim
Remarkable (33)
BattleTag:
twitch.tv/cozybison
Quote | PM | +Rep by Kolosalus » May 28, 2016 1:39pm | Report
Falstad Kolosalus F*cking Lightning Build V2.0
After the latest patch, Falstad has received a little rework making my Lightning Rod build much more viable. It is a more attractive choice now too as the Zero Stress has been 100% removed from the game and it is very good against 100% dive teams, which are widely popular now.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Kolosalus
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Kolosalus » May 30, 2016 3:45pm | Report
Falstad Ready, Steady, Burst!
Talents on Falstad have been swapped around talent tiers and reworked in order to get his mage and auto attack builds on par with each other. The changes actually brought nerfs but also buffs to the mage build by making some talents more viable. Today we take a look at the Boomerang build once again to see what the changes bring.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Kolosalus
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Kolosalus » May 31, 2016 12:28pm | Report
Arthas Back to His Throne?
The Lich King has received a lot of changes in the latest patch, making him much more viable. Few different builds popped up but the one offering the most survivability and "surprise" damage turned out to be the Death Coil build. Buckle up cause it is going to be a bumpy ride!

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Kolosalus
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Crs Grim » May 31, 2016 6:30pm | Report
Kolosalus delivering them vidz like a pro :)

Grim is a top rank Heroes player and guide creator. He has over 5600games played with Tassadar. So you can be sure you are getting quality content and info. Today, he is currently a free-agent looking for a pro team. Before he was a former member of TeamCurse Gaming and ZDK gaming.

Feel free to check out the guide:

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Crs Grim
Remarkable (33)
BattleTag:
twitch.tv/cozybison
Quote | PM | +Rep by Kolosalus » June 1, 2016 5:57pm | Report
Crs Grim wrote:

Kolosalus delivering them vidz like a pro :)

Yeah man, doing my best! What do you think of them btw?

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Kolosalus
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Kolosalus » June 1, 2016 5:59pm | Report
Falstad A Little More Stressful
As the Zero Stress build has been killed with the removal of First Aid, there is a new breed of auto attack set on the horizon... and it proves to be suprisingly... Well see it for yourself! Let's Fly!

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Kolosalus
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Kolosalus » June 6, 2016 5:40pm | Report
Anub'arak The Lord of Beetles
We have already explored what a full tank Anub'arak build can do for him, but today I decided to take a look at a different one. We take a trip down the line of time and experiment with his good old Beetle build, which fun fact, was also buffed in the latest patch. Wait, is that a bug under your pillow?! :D

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Kolosalus
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved