Arachnid Revenant by Muscogee

Arachnid Revenant

By: Muscogee
Last Updated: May 28, 2015
0 Votes
New Guide
Build 1 of 1

Kerrigan

Build: The build

Level 1
Level 4
Level 7
Level 10
Level 13
Level 16
Level 20

Threats to Kerrigan with this build

Threat
Low
High
Show all
Threat Hero Notes
1
Valla
1
Tychus
1
Jaina
2
  No Threat
3
Kael'thas
3
Chen
4
Falstad
4
E.T.C.
5
Arthas
6
  No Threat
7
  No Threat
8
  No Threat
9
  No Threat
10
  No Threat

Top

Kerrigan is one of my favorite assassins, only down side is that she is very mana dependent. Kerrigan can be an off-tank/warrior/utility assassin with this build, this build will keep you alive. I have used many builds with her but this one seems to be it for a team game. Kerrigan's bread and butter is her claw/spike combo stun. Advice for everyone starting out on her... bait the disengage/dodge/dash/slide, place the spikes first then your claw... In higher skill cap playing, most players understand this combo so dont let them bait you. Your objective is to Ravage than body block, side step with the enemy bait there get away abilities, then combo. You are fairly tanky with this build so do not be afraid to be the second one in the fight or even be the one to initiate. Early game pre lvl 10, focus on building your permanent attack damage talent.. with cleave it makes ti easier to clear camps and lanes. Understand your positioning, if you lunge in too deep your team will not be able to follow up on your combo. After ravage you auto attack to lower cooldowns, after each ability used you do additional 50% extra damage on oyur auto attack, hence why you wanna build up your seasoned marksman. No brainer. Try this build out positioning is everything. Going all in with Your herioc is terrible always feel out the fight before your pop your heroic, Most players in mediocre play just try to find the closest enemy, and slam their faces on all the abilities without calculating the fight... it will not work than it will.. I would say by doing this you have a 30% chance of winning in a team fight.. but if you calculate your abilities as kerrigan and understand who your targets are... you will have no doubt a 70% win rate in teamfights... depending on mechanics and level of course. Have fun enjoy please like the guide if it works for you best of luck.

Quick Comment () View Comments

You need to log in before commenting.

0 Votes
New Guide

Quick Comment () View Comments

You need to log in before commenting.